11/24/2009

Find an ideal job

      "Find a job that you love doing and you will never have to work a day in your life." - Confucius. In my opinion, it means that people should find a job which they are enthusiastic or interested in it, and then they won't feel that they are working. However,  I think it is the ideal, but it doesn't happen in reality easily. 
     The main reason why people work is that they have to earn money for a living, and in most cases, it is hard to have a job which people love and can afford their livings. Thus, finding a "loving" job will be a bonus. For example, many famous artists had miserable lives when they were alive. However, after they died, their paintings became masterpieces, but they couldn't get any benefits from them.
     I don't know people who have an ideal job. Many people told me that being a student is the happiest job. After they work, they don't have the feel which they dreamed before. However, I think my father has kind of ideal job. He probably works half a month, and he can do whatever he wants the other half a month since he is the co-owner. I think it takes a long time before he can enjoy his job.
     For me, my ideal job is a personal stylist. When I was young, I like to put everything on my barbie dolls. As I grow up, my target became to my sisters and my friends. I can give them any suggestions from their hair styles to make-up or clothes. As a result, if my job is a personal stylist, I could make people happy and make my own living.
     In today's world, it is much easier to get a job which people love since many jobs are related to Internet. As a result, many new jobs emerge, and people have more choices. I think everyone wants to find a job which they love, and if people work in a good mood, they will have efficient performances.
   

4 comments:

Dennis said...

Yo, gal:

Give me some suggestions, plz.

lol

Raena said...

good luck~

Helen said...

give me suggestion,pls

Sean said...

Yes, please help Dennis, and then help me! :-)