Hi, all composition classmates. My name is Hsin-Chien Chiang, and I like it very much. However, it may be a little difficult to pronounce it in English, so you can just call me Ann.
I am from Taiwan, and I've been living in California for two years. My family members are my parents, and two younger sisters. Now, I live with my sister in Mission Viejo. When I was in Taiwan, I lived with all my uncles, aunts and cousins. It was always full of happiness. As a result, I feel bored at the first year in the United States, especially the holidays. However, everything is going better now.
I'm most afraid of geckos. I lived in the country before I came here, so there were a lot of geckos outside of my home and they sometimes came into the house. I feel disgusted when I saw them. I had a terrible experience which was a nightmare to me. One day, my mom bought a cup of green bean soup for me. While I was eating the soup, I found a gecko in it. I was stunned. After that, I hadn't eat green bean soup for a long time.
I wish my English will improve a lot in ALP program this semester because I already applied the MBA program and it was a reason why I came to the states. My major was accounting when I was in university. Now I want to get my master degree to pursue my dream. I want to work in an international company after I graduate. That' why I want to enter an MBA program in the United States. I like living and studying in California, and I think CSUF is a great palce to get my degree. Hoping to know each of you this semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are great, Ann~~~
May Happiness follow wherever you go
Post a Comment