10/18/2009

#11Research questions

     Over the past two years, not only is the United States, but also countries from all over the world under through the economic recession. Since the problem concerns about our daily lives, I want to do research about the late-2000s recession.

    First, I want to talk about how the recession happened or what causes the recession.  The recession is like a storm, it had been a while before it broke out. As a result, I want to know more about how all these happened at this time, and why this year.

     Second, I want to find the effects after this recession.  We can see a lot of data about the effects after this recession.  For example, the unemployment rate,  the price of oil, and GDP are the data which changed during this time.

     Finally, I want to know the reaction that people had during this period and how the recession influenced their lives.

     Recession is a interesting phenomenon that it have happened irregularly and there were famous ones in the history. Therefore, I want to do some research about the late-2000s recession in this research paper.

I read Helen's and Dannis's blogs.