For me, I really don't like doing research papers because it always costs me a lot of time. However, being a college student, it is essential and required to do this, so I will choose a topic about my major, business, to be my research paper.
Last year and until now, as big as international corporations and as small as neighborhood grocery stores ran out of business because of the economic recession. For example, chains of retail stores such as circuit city or maryven were all closed. Moreover, many financial corporations were merged or took over from the government. Many people lost their money from stock market, and the most serious problem is that many people lost their jobs. As a result, many houses go on bid, and a lot of people have no place to live.
In our daily lives, everything concerns about business. Since I want to study in business for my grad. school, I would like to do some research about business. By doing the research, it may widen my knowledge about business and help me enhance my major.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment