9/13/2009

#6 Dr. Dolittle

     In my opinion, if animals could talk, it will be very scary.  I can't imagine that when I go to the zoo and hear that all kinds of animals are talking to each other.  When I stare at them, what do them suppose to say to me?  Maybe people who are animalholic will be very glad that they have the way to communicate with them; however, that will never be me.


     I think one reason that animals attract people because they are animals.  They are different than human beings because they can't talk.  They have certain ways to interact with people.  For example, from the eye contact, the touch or the motion, both humans and animals will have the same understanding.


     Actually, I am really afraid of animals, especially cats.  I had a bad memory when I was an elementary school student.  One day when I was on my way back to my home, I saw a dead body of a cat which was lying on the roadside.  I was terrified.  Since that I  have never had any experience in getting along with animals.  The impression was too deep to erase.  As a result, the fear of animals is the fear that I've never overcome.  Although I find that some animals are really adorable, this is under the condition that I know they won't be close to me in a certain distance.


     Despite the fact that it would be interesting if the animals could talk, I hope they won't.  I think the world is attractive because there are all kinds of creatures.  If animals can talk to humans, there would be nothing in mystery and the realtionship between humans and animals will lost some curious elements.  Therefore, I hope animals will always use their own languages.
   

No comments: