9/28/2009

#8 pessimist vs optimist

      "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."   I think this quote has a very clear definition that people who are optimistic will always see things  in bright side; on the contrary, people who are pessimistic will always have negative thoughts on everything. 


     My star sign is Gemini, so I think that I have dual personalities in some ways.  I always change my mood or mind in just one second.  Therefore, I believe that I have optimistic and pessimistic characters in my body.  However, my optimistic character is greater thatn my pessimistic character.

     For example, every time when I am in a new environment, I always feel anxious and nervous.  I will worry about a lot of unpredictable situations.  However, when the pressure goes beyound my limit and I can't tolerate anymore, I will switch my thought to another side and think that there is no big deal and I can overcome those trouble in the end, so I tell myself to relax and be brave.  I always persuade myself that I can make it even though it is extremely difficult.

     Through my experiences, I think that optimism is very important.  A crisis or a turning point are the result that people can take control.  Besides, the active attitude makes things easier and  more successful.  Finally, the mood is conductive, so if people who are optimistic, everyone will feel the energy and want to get along with them.  Thus, being a optimist, and give the world more positive energy.
  

2 comments:

Tony said...

Yes, I agree with you. Optimist is nessary in our lives.
Tony

shangjing said...

I am sure you can make it, Ann!