When I retrospected my lifetime, I found that I always had some specific friends in every period. Although we were really different, we depended on each other and shared everything. Our conversations were always full of lauhter.
For example, my best friend, Ada, is my elementary school's classmate. Compare to me, she is extremely patient, careful and responsible. I am a careless person, so sometimes I may make mistakes unconsciously. As a result, she is my best counselor, and I always talk to her when I have trouble. She always makes me calm and peaceful.
My another good friend, Hannah, who is a vegetarian because of the religion. However, I can't live without meat. She loves outdoor activities; I likes go shopping, go to movies, or do indoor exercise. Although we have so many differences, we like to hang out with each other. It becomes very interesting because we will try to find the balance. For instance, whenever we want to have a lunch together, we have to find a restaurant which offers vegetarian food.
In my opinion, two people become friends because they have some specific characteristics that attracts each other. Although my friends and I don't have a lot in common, we admire each other's merits. I'm glad that I can have these friends who fulfill my life in all aspects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment