When I was a high school student, I had an experience of studying abroad in Ediburgh, Scotland for one month. That was the first time I lived in a foreign country and experienced a different lifestyle. At that time, the movie "Moulin Rouge" became very famous. Before I went to Ediburgh, I hadn't had a chance to watch the movie. Therefore, I didn't know the song" Lady Marmalade".
Edinburgh was really different from Taiwan. The old castles, museums, and the highland were really charming that we didn't see in Taiwan. We went to school every morning, and every afternoon, the school always planed a variety of tours to let students choose. My classmates and I had a lot of good time during the sightseeing. The best activity that we loved for sure was the club night on friday night.
I had never been to night clubs in Taiwan before I went to Ediburgh because I was under 18. As a result, all of us were really exticed. It was a student night club, and there were students from all over the world. We made a lot of friends from different countries,such as Italy, Frence and Russia. The guys who came from Italy were really handsome. I was really lucky that I went to the same class with them. When the DJ played the music, everyone enjoyed the atmosphere and the movement. "Lady Marmalade" was the song that the DJ played every friday night. I guessed the melody really fit the mood at the club and everyone liked the song.
Therefore, every time when I hear "Lady Marmalade", it reminds me of the time in Ediburgh. After I came back to Taiwan, I bought the soundtrack first, and then I watched the movie. It is really a good song that makes people high and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good job, Ann~~~
cool. I like it
You must have a lot of fun in night clubs,lol~
Post a Comment